Australian Rare Earths

Australian Alternative Energy Forum

Not Really a Forum, more of my memory aid.

Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forums > Alternative Energy Discussion > Australian Rare Earths

Old 04-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Administrator

Default Greenland Energy and Minerals (ASX: GGG) target price $1.80 - $6.36

Greenland Minerals and Energy ( ASX: GGG ) has received a Buy recommendation from RM Research with a medium term target of A$1.80 to A$6.36 being applied.

Few people seem to recognize the value of ASX:GGG's Greenland and other deposits. As a long term holder I can say that it has been a roller coaster ride.... but the upside is huge. I have posted about GGG many times both here and on www.australian-shares.com.

Consequently it is very pleasing to see that respected brokers RM research have given GGG such a tick of approval.

Read the full RM report

Read the Proactive Investors article

"Given that a 861mt resource containing 9.2mt of TREO and 512mlb of uranium has so far been defined at Kvanefjeld, regional continuity of the lujavrite sequence suggests that the ultimate resource (albeit significant component of which will likely be exploited by underground operations) may approach 5bt containing more than 50mt of TREO and 3b lb uranium, or roughly a deposit that is 10 times the size of what is defined to date."

Disclaimer: The author of this post, may or may not be a shareholder of any of the companies mentioned in this column. No company mentioned has sponsored or paid for this content. Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.