- YOU SHOULD NOT use Alternative Energy.com.au as a financial advice service. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT IN ANY FINANCIAL MARKET BASED ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR DERIVED FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE BEFORE MAKING AN INVESTMENT OF ANY SORT.
- You access this Website at Your own risk. All Information, functionality and purpose of the Website is provided as is and as it is made available. Alternative Energy .com.au in every way disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied and including (but not limited to) the implied warranties of merchantability, appropriateness of service and non-encroachment.
- Alternative-Energy.com.au makes no expressed guarantee or warranty that;
- the Alternative-Energy.com.au Website will meet Your pre-conceptions or requirements,
- that the Website will be available 24 hours a day,
- that Website responds to requests in a timely, secure manner, or free or error,
- that the Information obtained from this Website is accurate or reliable,
- that the quality of any services, products and Information or other material purchased or accessed through Your use of this Website will be accurate, reliable or true,
- Any errors in the software (bugs) will be corrected.Any Information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Website is done so at Your own will and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to Your computer hardware, software and data and for any indirect damage caused to You personally, Your property or any third-part or the property of any third-party material cause as a result of Your accessing this Website.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION BE IT PRESENTED TO YOU ORALLY, WRITTEN, OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE FROM Alternative Energy.com.au SHALL CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF Alternative Energy.com.au.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Alternative-Energy.com.au SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Alternative Energy.com.au HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
Disclosure and warnings to people who view postings in the discussion forums on Alternative-Energy.com.au
- Intaanetto does not endorse or vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of postings;
- no-one is permitted to make postings as a licensed investment adviser, or as a representative of a licensed adviser;
- postings are at best general information, not professional investment advice prepared by taking into account any individual circumstances and needs of particular investors. Therefore, before acting on the basis of what is said in a posting, you should:
- consider consulting a licensed adviser (ASIC’s website at www.asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisers); and
- visit ASIC’s consumer website at www.fido.gov.au for general guidance about investing;
[Historical note: RG 162.41(c)(ii) was amended on 4/7/2007 to refer to ASIC’s current consumer website.]
- people making postings are individually responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of their postings;
- because of the nature of the internet, it may be hard to identify or locate the person making a posting. The person may also be in an overseas jurisdiction, so it may be hard to take any legal action against them;
- you will have no access to ASIC-approved dispute resolution schemes to recover any losses you may suffer by relying on the postings;
- securities cannot be offered to you for sale or issue through postings on the IDS; and
- it is advisable that you alert Intaanetto or ASIC Infoline on 1300 300 630 if you have good reason to suspect that any postings are inaccurate, are based on inside information or are likely to mislead or deceive people who view or use the postings.
Disclosure/warnings to people who post on Alternative-Energy.com.au
- you are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should not include any misleading or deceptive information in your postings and not carry out illegal or unauthorised activities using the IDS. Information in postings may, where appropriate, be made available to ASIC. ASIC and people acting on such information may take action against you;
- if you include hyper-links to other sites, you may be seen as endorsing the material on such sites. It may be advisable for you to warn people accessing other sites that you do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the hyper-linked sites;
- if you own or have some other interest in a security, or you have any connection with a securities issuer that you might benefit from, you must disclose that fact. For example, you may be entitled to receive direct or indirect commissions, fees or other benefits from a financial product or service provider; or you may be associated with a particular securities issuer such as by being an employee or director of a securities issuer. If so, you must disclose that fact in your posting; and
- if Intaanetto finds or reasonably suspects that you are making illegal or unauthorised postings, your right to make postings will be withdrawn.
Australian Stock Broker Directory
Alternative Energy Forums
Hot Rock Energy
Australian Rare Earths
UCG - Gas to Liquids
Australian Gold Blog
Australian Uranium Blog