Australian Rare Earths

Australian Alternative Energy Forum

Not Really a Forum, more of my memory aid.

Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forums > Alternative Energy Discussion > Australian Rare Earths
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Administrator

Default Wall St Journal REE still hot! LYC basket pricing shows why

The Wall St Journal published an article last night saying that Rare Earths are still hot and set of a firestorm of USA investor buying.

Several of our own ASX listed REE companies are also having a nice green day...

And LYC has given us a lovely image to show why the heat is in the kitchen....

I hold LYC

In late 2010 there was a concerted campaign by several writers in the financial services sector that in effect said that the REE were a mania.

I gained the impression that most of it was sour grapes and that a couple of writers in particular were reacting to having been caught napping. The down-rampers spread across into Sky Your Money Your Call and other online spruikers of "knowledge" otherwise known as opinion - based on little or no research....

I admit that I am getting a lot of satisfaction that we had NOT wasted our time or efforts building www.australianrareearths.com a couple of years ago.

I'm also pretty pleased that I invested in the sector....

Disclaimer: The author of this post, may or may not be a shareholder of any of the companies mentioned in this column. No company mentioned has sponsored or paid for this content. Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.