Australian Rare Earths

Australian Alternative Energy Forum

Not Really a Forum, more of my memory aid.

Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.

Go Back   Alternative Energy Forums > Alternative Energy Discussion > Nuclear

Old 11-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Default Canada thanks us for increasing their trade with India

This just came into my inbox...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Many thanks to the Australian Labor Government for their idiotic stance on exporting uranium to India. It is Canada's gain and Australia's loss but India did not sign the Non Proliferation Treaty did they? But then what does that have to do with nuclear energy. Remember Canada gave them that technology 35 years ago under another left wing Liberal government to build nuclear bombs. Maybe someone in Oz should explain the difference between nuclear power and nuclear bombs to your government. We too have a labor party here in Canada but so far they have only ever elected between twenty or thirty seats in parliament. I don't think they ever have a hope in hell of getting enough seats to form government because they have policies like your current left wing government. Someday when all of your uranium mines are owned by foreign companies someone might wake up but by then it will be too late.

Keep voting for those Labor governments we like that here in Canada!

Gary Kreitz
Edmonton Canada

Disclaimer: The author of this post, may or may not be a shareholder of any of the companies mentioned in this column. No company mentioned has sponsored or paid for this content. Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:13 AM
KennethMPyle

Default It's extremely interesting article,

It's extremely interesting article, I completely happy that I have discovered your web page, I've a great deal to read here. Now I'm going to email your site to my colleagues. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The author of this post, may or may not be a shareholder of any of the companies mentioned in this column. No company mentioned has sponsored or paid for this content. Comments on this forum should never be taken as investment advice.